Thursday, September 25, 2008

Big Announcement


Dear Friends and Family,

I would like to Thank you all so much for the support and encouragement that was shown to me as I began to pursue photography as more than just a hobby and build a sucessful business! I am so pleased to announce that my husband, Richard will be joining me as we build this company even more! We will now be shooting special events (including weddings!!! which I know I swore I wouldn't do)! In celebration of this big move, we have taken on a whole new identity.

So, it is with great pleasure that I announce the arrival of 519 Photography. The name 519, or Five Nineteen, is a very special date for us...it is our perfectly sassy 16 month old daughter's birthdate. She is our inspiration, our soul and the love of our lives. 519 Photography is a natural light photography company specializing in all stages of life. We are available for Maternity, Newborn, Baby, and Children sessions, unique Senior Portraits, Engagement Sessions and Family Portraits. Please check us out at www.519Photography.com. Please let us know what you think, we would love your feedback!!


We will be launching our new blog soon...so stay tuned for that update!! We will post specials & discounts, news, updates and teaser pictures from our shoots on the blog! I'll let you all know as soon as it goes up!

Thank you all again for your support we are so excited to move forward!

Again, our new website is www.519photography.com .


Regards,
Meredith

No comments: